I had some audio problems with the first videos I posted on YouTube. They played perfectly on my end, but after whatever conversion performed by the YouTube uploader, the audio would drift more and more out of sync. Super annoying, especially since I was using "recommended" settings for my video prior to upload. I went through dozens of combinations of file formats, video and audio codecs, sample rate, and so on, until I found one that would play the same after uploading. unfortunately it's not one natively supported by the video editor I am using, so there's an extra step. But at least the videos play correctly now.
On the good news front, I have three new videos for helping people solve programming problems. The first two deal with a problem from a programming contest--these contests are great sources of problem-solving exercises.
The other one is about using spreadsheet designs as a way to develop programming solutions and problem-solving ability in general. Sounds odd, I know. But it works. Check it out: